1891 - 1969 (78 years)
||Harriet Pearl FARBROTHER |
||21 March 1891
||Gun Plain Twp,Allegan Co.,MI [1, 2, 3]
||Gunplain Twp.,Allegan Co.,MI 
||16 April 1930
||Hopkins,Allegan Co.,MI 
||Plainwell,Allegan Co.,MI 
||Kalamazoo,Kalamazoo Co.,MI 
|Parson's Business College Graduate |
||20 September 1969
||Grand Rapids,Kent Co.,MI [3, 6, 7, 8]
|Cause: Fractured Cervical Spinal Cord |
||23 September 1969
||Maplewood Cemetery,Hopkins,Allegan Co.,MI [3, 6, 7]
- BIRTH: The index says her birth was recorded in Vol 4, Rec 324.
DEATH: When she died a letter written 26 Sep 1969 was sent to Donna and family and signed Jennie and family. The return address was Emma J. Wilson, 420 Edgar St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007. I am trying to figure out who this person was as she mentions both Mary and Pearl dying in car accidents and it sounds like she was family.
FUNERAL: Switek Funeral Home at 1:30 Tuesday, (23 Sep 1969)
Purchased in 1975 by
Gorden Funeral Residence Inc.
208 E Main St.
Hopkins, Mi 49328-9790
Kevin E. Pike, Director
The funeral bill of $1,491.68 was paid by Kenneth True, 115 N. Forrest, Wayland, MI 792-2069. (Frances Beers said she thinks this person had power of attorney for Pearl and probably inherited the property.)
DEATH: d. Saturday, 20 Sep 19691 at age 78, in an auto accident
Cause of death: Fractured Cervical Spinal Cord
d.o.a. Butterworth Hospital, Grand Rapids, Kent Co., MI
Interment: Maplewood Cemetery, Lot #81 Grave 76
BURIAL: Maplewood Cemetery is in Hopkins Township, and is located at 17th St. and 130th Avenue, years ago it was referred to as Ohio Corners, many of the old timers still call it that. The sexton is Lisa Evans and her phone # is 269/793-3184.
Kevin Pike (Funeral Director)
BURIAL: If you were to come into the cemetery off 130th Ave., through the center drive, when you get to the building turn right (east), they are approximately half way into the south section of the cemetery right along the driveway.
Lisa Evans, Sexton - Hopkins Township
||29 January 2007 |
||George Henry FARBROTHER, b. December 1859, Allegan Co.,MI , d. 1914, Prob Allegan Co.,MI (Age ~ 54 years) |
||Izora Elizabeth WILSON, b. 1860 or 1863, Cooper,Kalamazoo Co.,MI , d. 7 April 1895, Gun Plains Twp.,Allegan Co.,MI (Age 32 years) |
||8 March 1886
||Silver Creek,Kalamazoo,Kalamazoo Co.,MI
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S308] 1900 US Federal Census - FARBROTHERS George Family, Gunplains Twp., Allegan Co., MI; Lines 43-47, Image 13 of 19 (Reliability: 3).
- [S733] FARBROTHER Harriet Pearl Birth Record, (Allegan Co., MI Births, Vol 4, Page 324, Rec 231), M/F 2027868. (Reliability: 3).
- [S748] YEAKEY PEARL Funeral Paper 1969.
- [S535] 1930 US Federal Census - YEAKEY Fay F. Family, Hopkins, Allegan Co., MI, ED 19, T626_972, Page Image 0936, Image 4 of 12.
- [S838] OLIVER Dorr and FARBROTHER Pearl Marriage Announcement, (Plainwell Enterprise, Plainwell, Allegan Co., MI), M/F 3-0000-001-978-166., 20 Oct 1909, Page 1, Col 2.
- [S534] YEAKEY Pearl Obituary 1969, (Grand Rapids Press, (Grand Rapids, Kent Co., MI), Monday, 22 Sep 1969 - Page 5D).
- [S747] YEAKEY Harriet Newpaper Article - Death 1969.
- [S1646] YEAKEY Harriet SSDI Record 1969.