||Mary Ann Chambers [2, 3] |
||21 April 1807
||Vanlue, Hancock, Ohio, USA 
- Age: 73Marital Status: Married; Relation to Head of House: Wife
||Henry Shively, b. 8 November 1803, Pennsylvania , d. 29 March 1884 (Age 80 years) |
||25 February 1858
||Hancock, Ohio, USA 
|+||1. James Shively, b. 24 March 1827, Ohio, USA , d. 20 March 1849, ohio (Age 21 years)|
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S6818] Ancestry Family Trees, (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.).
- [S6816] 1880 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc), Year: 1880; Census Place: Vanlue, Hancock, Ohio.
- [S6817] Ohio, Marriages, 1803-1900, Jordan Dodd, Liahona Research, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).
- [S6821] Ohio, Marriages, 1803-1900, Jordan Dodd, Liahona Research, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc).