1945 - 1971 (26 years)
||Errol Elvin Emery [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||21 March 1945 [2, 3, 4]
||Holland, Missaukee, Michigan, USA 
||04 August 1971
||Ann Arbor, Washtenaw, Michigan, USA [3, 4]
- died young of Leukemia; no kids
||after 05 August 1971
||Missaukee, Michigan, USA 
- Emery E. Elvin Hill (Moddersville) 4-2-14 NA 8-5-71 26
||Errol Elvin Emery, b. 21 May 1917, Holland, Missaukee, Michigan, USA , d. 29 March 2012, Moddersville, Missaukee, Michigan, USA (Age 94 years) |
||Katharine Koster, b. 10 September 1921, d. 08 September 2004, Falmouth, Missaukee, Michigan, USA (Age 82 years) |
||11 November 1941
||Aetna, Missaukee, Michigan, USA 
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S158] Cadillac News, Issue (03/31/2012) - Obituaries - Errol Elvin Emery http://www.cadillacnews.com/obits_story/?story_id=1799587&year=2012&issue=20120331.
Errol Elvin Emery
MODDERSVILLE — Errol Elvin Emery, formerly of Falmouth, passed away on Thursday, March 29, 2012, at Walden Woods Assisted Living in Wyoming. He was 94.
He was born in Holland Township of Missaukee County on May 21, 1917, to Frank and Emmer (Morden) Emery.
He married Kathryn Koster on November 11, 1941, at the Aetna Christian Reformed Church Parsonage. She preceded him in death him on Sept. 8, 2004.
Errol had farmed in the Moddersville area and had been a substitute mail carrier for the rural routes of Falmouth for more than 49 years. He enjoyed cutting wood and traveling throughout the states and many other places. He was proud of the fact that his farm had become a Centennial Farm in 1998. He was also a member of the Moddersville Reformed Church.
He is survived by his children, Karol (Stan) Keen of Wyoming, and C. Kim (Janet) Emery of Okemos; five grandchildren, Kevin (Amy) Keen, Kerwin (Kim) Keen, Keith (Sue) Keen, Megan (Garrett) Albro, and Alex Emery and fiance Katie Wolters; seven great-grandchildren, Kathryn, Amber, Lauren, Kelly, Amanda, Ashley and Ryan Keen.
He was preceded in death by his son, Elvin E. Emery Jr., in 1971; five sisters-in-law and six brothers-in-law.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2012, at the Moddersville Reformed Church, with Pastor Jerry Wheeler officiating. Burial will be in the Holland Township Cemetery East.
A visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. on Saturday, March 31, 2012, at the Burkholder Funeral Home in McBain, in addition to a visitation at the church one hour prior to services.
Memorial contributions can be made to the church or the Northern Michigan Christian School.
An online guestbook is available at www.petersonfh.com
- [S173] Web: Michigan, Find A Grave Index, 1805-2011, Ancestry.com, (Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2012;), Database online.
Record for Errol Elvin Emery
- [S24] Michigan Deaths, 1971-1996, Michigan Department of Vital and Health Records, (Name: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 1998;), Database online.
Record for Errol E Emery Jr
- [S29] Social Security Death Index, Ancestry.com, (Name: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2007;), Number: 378-48-4248; Issue State: Michigan; Issue Date: 1963.
Record for Errol Emery