1834 - 1893 (59 years)
||John S. FULLERTON |
||5 January 1834
||French Creek,Chataequa Co.,NY [1, 2]
||5 November 1893
||Mitchell Twp.,Curran,Alcona Co.,MI [1, 3, 4, 5]
||8 November 1893
||Fullerton Cemetery,Curran,Alcona Co.,MI [1, 4, 6]
- His descentants say the birth date was 18 Jan 1934 but the original grave marker shows 5 Jan 1834.
e-Mail From Hazel Phetteplace 12 Oct 2005 to me, Marcia Shears:
I found out where the first Fullerton farm was located - about 3 miles from here to the northeast. Oramel (Green) knew, had played baseball on that farmland with Cora's husband, Harry DeJarlais. Knew the Fullertons first lived around the Hubbard Lake Trail Road, but not exactly where. Later they bought the property where that red house was falling down and settled next the road, if you remember my pointing out the spot where their house was.
DEATH: Died at 9:00 p.m. according to William Henry Wiedbrauk's journal.
||19 August 2007 |
||Eliza Jane VANGUIDER, b. 25 November 1835, Skaneatlas,Cayauga Co.,NY d. 28 July 1924, Curran,Alcona Co.,MI (Age 88 years)  |
|+||1. Emma Rebecca FULLERTON, b. 29 February 1860, Crow Hill,NY d. 25 January 1939, Iosco Co.,MI (Age 78 years)|
|+||2. Eliza Jane FULLERTON, b. 16 July 1865, Cayuga,Cayuga Co.,NY d. 18 March 1936, Mitchell Twp.,Alcona Co.,MI (Age 70 years)|
| ||3. FULLERTON d. Yes |
| ||4. FULLERTON d. Yes |
|+||5. Henry John FULLERTON, b. about 1870, NY |
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S1586] Fullerton Cemetery Memory Marker.
- [S1313] WIEDBRAUK Walter, GEDCOM File.
- [S1373] FULLERTON John S. Death Record 1893, (Alcona Co., MI Deaths 1869-1972; Page 21, Rec 417), M/F 0963960.
- [S1508] WIEDBRAUK William Henry Journal 1890 - 1914.
- [S2820] FULLERTON John S-Property Tax Assessments Mitchell MI 1890, (1890-1904 Tax Assessment for Township of Mitchell, Alcona Co., MI).
- [S1558] FULLERTON John S. Cemetery Marker.